Category : Financial Organization Application deadline has been passed!
Guardian Life Insurance Limited
: Full Time
: 1 to 3 year(s)
: Nov 03, 2019
: Nov 10, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- As a trainee actuary s/he will receive on the job training that ensures contribution from day one and quickly progress to take on additional responsibilities.With the wide range of clients s/he will have the opportunity to develop an understanding of products and systems. This will help to build the knowledge and expertise in an initial actuarial career.
- Providing bespoke actuarial calculations and figures for business communications
- Assist the Senior Actuary
- Building robust applications to help increase efficiency
- Producing and analyzing financial reporting figures
- Standardizing and improving existing processes to reduce timescales, costs and risks
- Supporting project wise business activity, in the job location or on a client site, including standalone actuarial projects and multi-team projects, working alongside with colleagues in Customer Services, IT, etc.,
- S/he will be rotated around the different teams giving an opportunity to develop and apply his/her skills in different areas.
- Graduate and Masters in Actuarial Science
- Passed in CT1(Financial Mathematics)/CT5(Life Contingency) is preferable
1 to 3 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Expert in Excel including VBA (Macro Programming)
- Strong numerical, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills to plan and priorities own workload
- Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category