- The position is responsible to identify, analyze and manage the areas of potential risk associated with credit proposal and expediate the credit process by making proposal to higher authority.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Initial assessment of Mortgage Loan proposals as per credit policy & regulatory guidelines.
- Identify credit risk of Mortgage Loan proposals, devise mitigation measures and ensure desired level of service delivery.
- Visit new and existing clients to assess the credit worthiness, operational and financial performance of individual businesses as and when required and prepare visit reports.
- Keep timely communication with different channels about shortage of documents in case of both processing & sanction of files.
- Ensure smooth service by reducing credit file processing time.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 2 year(s)
- Leadership skill.
- Analytical skill.
- Communication skill (both English & Bangla).
- Negotiation skills and ability to multi-task.
- Proactive, hardworking and effective team player.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka - 1212
Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.http://www.ipdcbd.com