The position is responsible for managing risk through analysis of functional duties by monitoring team and Retail proposals from credit perspective.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure adequate Credit Risk Management framework in Retail segment across the organization through development of credit policy manual, operational process guidelines and product program guideline etc. and ensure adherence to the same.
- Review and supervise all Retail proposals (i.e. Auto Loan, Personal Loan & Home Loan proposals) independently and provide opinion.
- Conduct Credit Risk assessment of Auto Loan, Personal loan, Home Loan and any other Retail loan applications.
- Responsible for analysis of market, economic information related to credit risk in Retail segment and communicate the same to relevant stakeholders. Furthermore, analyze existing credit product portfolio and provide credit intelligence to business, sales and credit underwriters.
- Work closely with business units and involve in sales force training to reduce the processing time and declined file ratio.
- Conduct training & provide feedback to all relevant concerns.
- Ensure compliance as per internal policy framework.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 8 year(s)
- Business Orientation
- Customer Centricity
- Operational Excellence
- Nurturing People
- Strategic Communication
- Innovation Focus
- Openness to Change
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka - 1212
Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.http://www.ipdcbd.com