To drive the sales persons and business target of all the asset and liability products of Retail Business Department in terms of new sales acquisition, portfolio, number of customers and profit.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Business Management:
- Achieve the new business targets for both asset and liability.
- Manage the team leaders, Relationship Officers and Salespeople to achieve product specific business targets.
- Successfully plan, monitor and assign subordinates for the customer acquisition campaigns for both asset and liability products to achieve the campaign targets.
- Plan and execute the ideas/initiatives to increase sales productivity of the sales employees.
- Achieve target for maintaining sales and vendor commission within budget.
- Relationship & Portfolio Management:
- Achieve the customer retention target in order to maintain the portfolio and sales target.
- Achieve target for PAR and NPL (Keeping PAR & NPL within budget).
- Talent Management and Development:
- Retaining high performers, critical talents (n-2 level), completion of development plan and identification of successor for direct reportees and organize trainings for the salespeople considering training needs.
- Partnership Management:
- Assist in acquisition and management of partnership with product partners such as car showrooms, developers etc. on regular basis and assist in developing partner management platform for IPDC.
- Reporting and compliance:
- Prepare and communicate the sales and portfolio related reports comparing with the competitors' data.
Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 10 year(s)
- Strong communication and networking skill
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Creativity in terms of meeting customer demands with existing products.
- Initiative and drive to achieve set targets and service standards.
- Excellent coordination and multitasking skills in a high paced organization
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka - 1212
Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.http://www.ipdcbd.com