The prospective ‘Jr. CAMO Engineer/CAMO Engineer’ will be working under strict compliance of the company Manual and CAAB regulations under NOVOAR Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organization (CAMO). Selected candidates are expected to go through extensive training processes during the probation period. Selected candidate(s) will be placed in the section of ‘Continuing Airworthiness Management/Technical Services/MRO Management/Technical Records’.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Working under CAMO department.
- Assisting Section Heads or Head of CAMO in day to day activities.
- Providing technical assistance to the maintenance team.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Head of the Department.
- Should be a Graduate/Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering (Aerospace and Avionics) from any CAAB recognized university/organization.
2 to 4 year(s)
- Experience Requirement: Minimum 2 years for Jr. CAMO Engineer Position and 4 years for CAMO Engineer Position.
- Candidates having Airworthiness Legislation (AWL), Human Performance Limitation (HPL), Module 10 course from CAAB recognized university/organization will be given preference.
- Candidate must possess the natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure.
- Candidates must be willing to learn continuously.
- Should have good computer skills.
- Competetive Financial & Non-Financial Benefits as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting