Applications are invited from eligible, self-motivated & target oriented individuals who want to build up a rewarding career with The Bengal Glass Works Ltd, the highly automated and leading Pharmaceutical Bottles/Containers and Glass Lamp-shell manufacturing Company located at Demra in Dhaka, for the position of Engineer (Compressor & Generator).
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure smooth operations & maintenance of Compressors and Generators of the Department for uninterrupted power supply towards achieving the Departmental goals.
- Basic Job Responsibilities:
- To minimize (towards zero) Power-Failure, Air-Pressure Down & Water-Failure through effective planning & constant monitoring.
- To ensure use of alternative spare parts, lube oil etc. for all compressors
- To find out alternative sources for some spares of Generators.
- To monitor the stock of spares & accessories for Compressors & Generators.
- To make Schedule (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly etc) servicing of all the pumps & related accessories.
- Installation of diesel tanks, pumps etc. and commissioning.
- To fabricate diesel firing systems in Fore hearth & Working End of Furnace.
- To relocate compressors (as & when planned)
- To prepare and check daily operation reports of Generators.
- To prepare & check daily compressor operation report.
- To check daily maintenance work report.
- To make Schedule (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) servicing of all pumps & related accessories
- To arrange & conduct training for junior members and develop them.
- Periodic/Occasional duties:
- Perform the work specified/ instructed by the Management from time to time.
- Prepare the Dept's goals and monitor the progress and Performance appraisals periodically.
- Perform the Integrated Management System (IMS) related works.
B.Sc Engineering in Mechanical.
3 to 5 year(s)
- Age Limits: 30 to 40 years
- 3 -5 years' job-experience in continuous operation industrial organization preferred.
- Training: Sufficiently Trained in Trouble Shooting of Gas & Diesel Generator, Screw Compressor and Centrifugal Compressor etc.
- Having good Proficiency in communicative English and should be able to work in a computer network environment with good knowledge of Microsoft office package.
- Should also have excellent Interpersonal skills.
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
Attractive fringe benefits that include Provident Fund, Gratuity, Bonus, Group Insurance, Leave Encashment, Pick & Drop facility, etc.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting