Category : Engineering
Deputy Manager / Manager-Civil Tendering
: Full Time
: 5 to 7 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Aug 27, 2019
: Sep 20, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Support and drive the Tender process.
- Studies, analyses and evaluates tender documents from a technical point of view Identify risk factors, ensuring that technical terms comply with the relevant standards Enquires, consults and coordinates with client & consultant representatives for specification/ technical and BOQ clarifications Soliciting and follow-up with the design/ drafting section during tender preparation for method optimizing in order to reach cost efficiency.
- Reviews and finalizes project cost Identifying required material as per bill of quantities (BOQ), amount of work, material/ equipment/ and manpower requirements during the tendering phase; Finalizes estimation of all direct and indirect costs and consolidates tender documents for management review and approval.
B.Sc. / Diploma in Civil Engineering from reputed institute.
5 to 7 year(s)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to provide leadership and guidance.
- Able to work to tight timescales particularly when developing proposals.
- Substantial experience using MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Team and action oriented; proactive in prioritizing own work load and assigned areas of responsibility to others.
- Able to influence assertively to get results.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category