- Minimum 8 Years of experience in Advertising & Promotion, Brand Planning/ Development, Corporate Marketing.
- Multinational background will have added advantage.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Formulate long and short terms strategy and finalize Business Plan in line with corporate expectation and goals.
- Identify market behavior, consumer trends and potential area for future growth.
- Drive the marketing team to develop appropriate promotional strategies and ensure effective implementation within given budgets
- Drive sales team in undertaking aggressive sales & distribution plans by guiding regarding appointment of appropriate distributors/channel partners, design field force incentive programs and by undertaking various skill development programs
- Formulate break-even analysis; evaluate the technical and commercial viability of a new project, calculating the payback period of the project.
- Maintain relationships with media & utilize media environment in favor of the company to expand business.
- Manage the backward & forward linkages related to the business with an objective of achieving companies long and short term operational goals.
- Managing the regulatory requirements regarding the business.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
- University of Dhaka,North South University,East West University,BRAC University,American International University Bangladesh students will get preference
At least 7 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
Age: At least 30 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
ACI Centre 245, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
ACI's mission is to achieve business excellence through quality by understanding, accepting, meeting and exceeding customer expectations. ACI follows International Standards on Quality Management System to ensure consistent quality of products and services to achieve customer satisfaction. ACI also meets all national regulatory requirements relating to its current businesses and ensures that current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as recommended by World Health Organization is followed properly. ACI has been accepted as a Founding Member of the Community of Global Growth Companies by the World Economic Forum which is the most prestigious business networking organization.www.aci-bd.com