Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare effective plan, implementing & monitoring of project activities.
- To Ensuring all excess utility connections officially disconnected, all utility meters safe and secured, security post constructed, site office established with proper facilities, labor shed constructed with required facilities, safe and secured store for preserving materials.
- Getting preliminary estimates prepared by Project In-Charges and sending materials to sites.
- Provide technical support for all jobs involved in the projects to the subordinate.
- Train the project team on assessment, quality control, progress monitoring & administration discipline to create satisfactory job environment.
- To all works of projects are running as per program in consistent with Working Drawings.
- To arrange all quality controlling process are maintained properly.
- To make Sure all safety measures are followed by both the contractor and his people.
- To arrange & attend meeting with contractors & site personal to identify the issue to improve the project progress & quality for taking better initiative in all respect.
- Certifying Project Material Requisitions.
- Certifying all running and final bills of contractors.
- Evaluating project staffs and contractors from time to time and recommend to Sr. GM (Engineering) about them.
- Selecting finishing materials like tiles, bath and electrical fixtures etc. in consultation with Supply chain management, Customer Care Dept. and Director.
- Create & update personal work planning & style to motive own self for smooth, effective & timely fulfillment of job responsibilities to achieve the company's goal.
- Preparing finishing detail program for projects in finishing stage.
- Other special jobs as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Civil Engineering
- Preferred Professional Certification: civil
- Skills Required: Civil
At least 10 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 3 years in similar position with proven track record in renowned real estate companies.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Should have good communication skill.
- Be fluent in operating MS Project along with AUTO CAD Software (Optional)
- Apply only Public University Graduate.
- Should have strong leadership capabilities & team building efficiency
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Company Policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Dhaka Office: Landmark Tower (2nd floor), 12-14 North Avenue, Gulshan -02; Dhaka
Real Estate, Interior Design & Development, Rubber Plantation, Chittagong Stock Brokerage, Productions, Publicationhttp://www.mysanmar.com/