Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for ensuring targeted production keeping the product quality as set.
- Monitoring all kinds of equipment very carefully for trouble frees operation.
- Ensuring safety of manpower & machine.
- Responsible for reducing wastage of raw materials as well as cement.
- Interfacing with the different departments and sections from time to time for smooth and trouble free operation.
- Responsible for raw materials receive and mixing in proper way.
- Work description should be keep record in shift resister.
- When any machine stopped due to any abnormal condition, instant fiend out that fault and take necessary action.
Diploma in Mechanical
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Baitul Hossain Building (14th floor) 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka - 1000
Anwar Group has built its strength on more than a century of experience. Established in the year 1834 by Late Lakku Mia, Anwar Group started with the trade of ‘Hides & Skins’. The cornerstone of the group's success is sharing knowledge to create relevant solutions in order to reflect the ideas of a new age. Our corporate strategy emphasizes speed, efficiency, flexibility and innovation in every facet of the Company's operations from product development to manufacturing, from procurement to distribution. Anwar Group strives to achieve the ultimate goal of satisfying customer needshttp://www.anwargroup.com