Category : Engineering Application deadline has been passed!
Line Engineer (Diploma)
Grameen Telecom Trust
: Full Time
: At least 5 year(s)
: Aug 10, 2019
: Aug 30, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for supervision of installation, testing, operations and maintenance activities of Telecom Bhaban.
- Provide support in running the BMS system software and operating it effectively.
- Manage technical team effectively and efficiently in executing duties.
- Responsible for overall sub-station equipment and various pumps and their maintenance.
- Investigating and recommending technology and / or process changes to facilitate cost savings and continuous capacity improvement in Telecom Bhaban.
- Coordinate with all other relevant functional Departments of Corporate office.
- Handle multiple tasks / troubleshooting of modern operational machines in Telecom Bhaban.
- Provide support in training and guiding concerned engineers and technicians for implementing the department goals.
- Responsible for taking care of all Electrical issues / maintenance and utilities connections in Telecom Bhaban.
- Communicating with vendors and maintain supply of construction and maintenance equipment materials as per work schedule.
- Preparing Monthly Progress reports and expediting the progress as per project schedule.
- Any other task assigned by the concerned authority.
Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
At least 5 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have relevant knowledge of BMS system software and also know how to operate the software.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Provident Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Group Life Insurance
- Mobile Bill
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!