Category : Engineering Application deadline has been passed!
General Manager (GM)
Labib's Expro Ltd.
: Full Time
: At most 40 year(s)
: 5 to 8 year(s)
: Jul 08, 2019
: Aug 03, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop and implement short/long term strategic marketing plans, sales plans. Forecast to achieve company's sales target and objectives for both products & services.
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Guide in preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to top management.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Coordinate liaison between sales department and other sales related units closely and effectively monitor sales people's activities, collections, aging etc. vigilantly.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Review and analyzes sales performances against programs and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Monitor import/ export, L/C finance, L/C Loan.
- Master of Business Management
- MBA, Dhaka University students will get preference
5 to 8 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Skills Required: Brand Planning/ Development, Business development
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Area/ Territory Marketing, FMCG Sales & Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): General Trading, Export & Import, Consumer, Baby Food, Cosmetics, Beverage, Group of Companies, Buying, Fashion House.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/ Client Focus.
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Candidates who meet above requirements are requested to apply with confidence.
Age: At most 40 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category