Category : Engineering Application deadline has been passed!
Junior Architect (Project Management-Construction)
Kabir Group of Industries
: Full Time
: 26 to 35 year(s)
: At least 4 year(s)
: May 19, 2019
: May 25, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Effectively allocate labor, equipment, materials and subcontractors to maximize safety and profitability and to minimize costs and deficiencies
- Effectively schedule projects to ensure deadlines are met on time, on budget and on target
- Communicate scope of work requirements with the piers, review operations, quality and contract compliance and ensure implementation
- Schedule, monitor and supervise all subcontractor work quality and production levels to ensure the highest standards are achieved
- Quantify and track all materials inclusive of ordering, inspecting and verifying shipments from suppliers Communicates and coordinates information to / from other engineering disciplines.
- Coordinate and /or create shop drawings for corresponding trades
- Coordinate and / or create as -built drawings for relevant trades
- Log drawing revisions and keep records
- Reports project status to project team and discipline manager as requested.
- Excellent skill in all digital document process with 3D modeling (Sketch up, Studio MAX and Animation Software) development and drawing
- Capable to handle a project individually from Design, documentation with specification
- Develop a relationship with the Employer to facilitate the communication between the design team, Owner and construction team to ensure all the Employers requirements, the Prime Contract and RFP documents are met.
- Responsible for providing architectural leadership for the project in a multidisciplinary professional environment.
- Preparing studies, layouts and detailed design for projects
- Ensure drawings and models meet project, departmental and industry standard requirements
- Receives, understands and incorporates changes to drawings based on discipline lead mark-ups, edits, comments and / or suggestions
- Any other duties assigned by the Project Management.
Bachelor of Architect from any reputed university
At least 4 year(s)
- Age 26 to 35 years
- At least 4 years on project supervision/monitoring in a large project
- Good knowledge on BNBC code
- Experienced persons in Interior related firm will be highly preferable.
- Creativity, imagination, Conceptual thought and excellent drawing skills
- An eye for creative design, including color, and good 3D awareness
- Ability to visualize concepts and explain them to others
Age: 26 to 35 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category