Job Description / Responsibility
- Primarily responsible for proactive sales activities.
- Plan & visit customers for generation of service business opportunities/ bring leads to sales. Creating pull effect from market and build pool of requirement for entire Energy Management Customer Service (EMCS) Business portfolio.
- Conduct regular promotional activity at customer place like customer service presentations, spec-in activities for tenders. Development of new customers for Customer Service Business Unit.
- Track opportunities and drive close collaboration between Energy Management Sales & Business Unit to provide technical support on Energy Management Customer Service portfolio, to increase order value in region.
- Routinely discuss and communicate on sales opportunities strategy with members of the Customer Service team.
- Possess high initiative to push channels and customers to derive higher growth.
- Quality and result-oriented, with entrepreneurial spirit and strong customer focus.
- Additionally should provide support to sales, for customer service order booking, order execution activities including front ending with customer for shutdown planning; co-ordination etc.
Graduate in Electrical Engineering
7 to 10 year(s)
- 7-10 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge & experience in sales, marketing and/or business development activities of transmission & distribution products preferably in after sales services.
- Should have exposure to business of spare parts, medium and high voltage sub-station equipment, hands-on services, retrofits, maintenance contracts of transmission & distribution product and networks.
- Knowledge on asset management through maintenance.
- Should be familiar with market, customer base within Bangladesh.
- Required Competencies:
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Good team player with amiable personality.
- Strong ability to cope with changing environment.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Apply online or forward the updated CV to the following address mentioning the Position Applied for including the respective Business Unit at the top of the envelope.
Head of Human Resources, Siemens Bangladesh Limited
Laila Tower (7th & 8th floor), 8 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka - 1212, Bangladesh
The Company is an equal opportunity employer
Application Deadline : Feb 24, 2019