Category : Engineering Application deadline has been passed!
Assistant Engineer - Electrical
: Full Time
: 30 to 40 year(s)
: 4 to 8 year(s)
: Oct 21, 2018
: Nov 19, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Plan and design electrical and Electro-Mechanical works for high rise commercial and Residential spaces.
- Monitor and control all electrical and plumbing materials requisition form (MRF) from project site as per architectural (AutoCAD) drawing and estimated BOQ.
- Supervising and monitoring all types of electrical works of the construction project
- Checking various electric & contractor's bills and vouchers.
- Estimating the material requirements and cost of different electrical works of the construction project.
- Developing the budget of the electrical works.
- Estimating the time-frame for completion different electrical works.
- Maintaining various the electrical equipments and appliances of the construction project.
- Planning, scheduling and monitoring work of support personnel to assist supervisor.
- Identifying solutions to technical design problems involving electrical systems equipment that arise during construction.
- Supervising the electrical operations & maintenance service of the sub-stations and generators.
- Performing the auxiliaries repairing & overhauling job of sub-stations and generators.
- Any other electrical task assigned by the supervisor depending on the requirement.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from any reputed University.
- Skills Required: Electrical/ Electronics
4 to 8 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Ability to analyze complex systems and develop electrical deliverable.
- Knows how to perform all electrical activities on projects of large size and complexity.
- Knows how to prepare complex electrical engineering budgets and schedules.
- Understands technical issues and costs related to selection of complex electrical design features.
- Familiar with standard suppliers of systems, equipment and materials in business line.
- Knows procurement process for electrical equipment and bulk materials.
- Knows how to manage technical discussions with third parties (customer, contractors, suppliers, and regulators).
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code and Electrical Safety Orders of the Division of Occupational Safety and Health required in the design and layout of electrical systems.
- Should have sound knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Internet surfing , E-mail, etc.
- Well trained and good Official Correspondence in writing.
- Experience in Reputed Construction Firms.
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Earn Leave,Entertainment Benefit and others benefits as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category