Job Description / Responsibility
- Candidate should have capacity to run most modern Automotive workshop.
- Should be capable for Planning, Organizing and controlling large number of skilled work force in the Automotive workshop.
- Committed to provide after sales services to the Customer.
- Should be proficient to perform Pre delivery inspection, Warranty claim and service for fleet of diesel & petrol vehicles
- Have ability to motivate the consummately skilled workshop personnel for high performance.
- Contender should have the telency to implement the management annual business plan to achieve the goals.
- Applicant should be a team leader and having Problem solving ability to overcome the critical issue.
- Contestant should be motivated, challenging and ready to face Customer Complaint and work under pressure for growth and better improvement of the organization.
B.Sc in Mechanical or Diploma in Automobile Engineering from reputed Institutions.
At least 10 year(s)
- Age 25 to 50 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Must have leadership quality and Supervise a large team.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skill.
- Good Computer Knowledge.
Age: 25 to 50 year(s)
As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
AKIJ Center, 97 Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Sharoni, Satrasta More, Tejgaon I/A Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh.
AKIJ Motors gathered a vast experience in transportation & automobile servicing through maintenance of our own fleet by manual servicing since long. Subsequently we have established "Akij Motors" which is "One Stop Automobile Solution" to cover most of the automobile business in Bangladesh.http://www.akijmotors.com