The prospective Trainee Engineers will be working under strict compliance with the company Manual and CAAB regulations. The Trainee Engineers will be responsible to the Accountable Manager through Maintenance Managers. Selected candidates are expected to go through colossal training processes on the probation period and placement segmentation to suitable sector/section will be made thereafter per capacity & competence assessment.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Work in Line Maintenance.
- Provide technical assistance to type rated engineers in maintenance work.
- Perform routine and non-routine maintenance.
Should be a Graduate in Aeronautical Engineering (Aerospace and Avionics) from any recognized university. Graduates having the foreign degree should submit the Equivalence Certificate.
- Selected candidates are required to sign a surety bond to serve NOVOAIR for at least 5 years.
- Candidate must possess natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment.
- Exhibition of strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities.
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure.
- Candidates must be willing to learn continuously.
- Should have good computer skills.
- Successful candidates will be considered for type course on 4th generation ATR72-500 aircraft.
- Successful candidates will have to sit for license exams conducted by CAAB.
- The position is permanent in nature with all the existing terms & benefits of the company. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT and allotted with the Benefit schemes of the company.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Candidates are requested to send complete Resume with 01 (one) copies of recent passport size photograph with mentioning the position on top of the envelope at the below-mentioned company address House-50, Road-11, Block-F, Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh before April 05, 2018.
Application Deadline : Apr 05, 2018