Category : Engineering
Trainee Executive - CAD Design
: Full Time
: At most 30 year(s)
: At least 3 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Nov 27, 2019
: Dec 15, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Interpreting project briefs and meeting with clients, engineers, and architects to ensure all blueprints and technical drawings are completed to specifications.
- Visiting sites to gather information, and determine limitations and feasibility of design
- Updating software, drawings, and other documents
- Ensuring drawings are compliant with building regulations and engineering principles.Conducting research when required.
- Communicating potential design issues to engineers and architects
- Producing rough sketches and using CAD software to prepare detailed drawings, plans, and blueprints.
- Making Mechanical/Civil drawing
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical/Civil engineering.
- Training/Trade Course: CAD
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Practical experience with CAD software.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Superb work ethic and ability to accept feedback.
- Willingness to work hard and visiting factory when needed.
Age: At most 30 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category