Meghna Group of Industries (MGI) is one of the largest and leading conglomerates in Bangladesh. MGI always searches for highly motivated and proactive professionals to boost up its business growth.The position of Project Engineer (Civil) will play a vital role to supervise and monitor the civil engineering issues of the project.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise and Monitor the construction work of projects and ensure progress as per design and drawing.
- Prepare Purchase Requisition (PR), Material Receiving Report (MRR)
- Supervise all types of construction and maintenance work of RCC (Reinforce cement concrete) /Steel building works
- Handle workers and contractors activities and evaluate their performance
- Ensure proper inventory of all stores/materials at site
- Maintain and check measurement book (MB), bill of quantity (BOQ).
- Conduct site investigation and analyze data (like maps, reports, tests, drawing and other)
- Maintain quality work in scheduled time
- Ensure proper housekeeping and safety security in the project area
- Prepare report based on project program
- Establish compliance rules in project
B.Sc/ Diploma in Civil Engineering
At least 4 year(s)
- Experienced in building heavy industrial or commercial project
- Experienced in working with consultants, contractors
- Leadership, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and physically fit
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Adequate knowledge on Microsoft project,Auto CAD and related software
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting