The prospective LAMEs will be working under strict compliance of the Company Manual and CAAB Regulations. The LAMEs will be responsible to the Accountable Manager through Maintenance Manager/Section Manager. Selected candidates are expected to go through necessary training process for validation of their License from CAAB.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Work in Line Maintenance and Base Maintenance.
- Perform Maintenance of ATR 72-212A aircraft as Type Rated Engineer (LAME).
- Perform Routine & Non-routine Maintenance
- The holder of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License on category B1 (Airframe, Engine) or B2 (Electrical, Instrument & Radio).
- Type rated on ATR 72- 212A aircraft.
At least 3 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Candidate must possess natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment.
- Exhibition of strong interpersonal & communication skill that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities.
- Ability to work independently and under the time constraint.
- Candidate must be willing to teach technicians and mechanics working under him.
- Should have good computer skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tour allowance
- The position is contractual in nature with all the existing terms & benefits of the company. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT and allotted with the Benefit schemes of the company.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Only electronic applications will be accepted. Applicants are instructed to apply online or send their updated resume at [email protected] with the photograph alongside all relevant documents as an attachment before November 20, 2019.
Application Deadline : Nov 20, 2019