Job Description / Responsibility
- To source quality suppliers for different materials and components for electrical and electronic products based on the effective specifications.
- To study and analyze the markets and availability for each items and source from the best possible sources available.
- To develop contract terms and negotiate contract with suppliers ensuring best available practices of procurement.
- To coordinate production and planning department and follow up raw material stock and confirm purchase order to suppliers based on the requirements and maintain reorder point of each items ensuring stock of supplies at an optimum level.
- To coordinate R&D and costing department and help analyzing feasibility of any new projects providing required information.
- To collect and analyze suppliers' quotations and select the best alternative bids considering five rights of procurement.
- To prepare LC permission form as per organization's policy and take approval from honorable management.
- To coordinate commercial/import operations department to establish Letter of credits and follow up shipment.
- To coordinate commercial staffs to procure materials or components considering all available Customs and VAT SROs and suggesting proper HS Codes to ensure maximum customs benefits.
- To develop supplier relationship and motivation and ensure suppliers' competitiveness at time to time for any straight rebuy bids through proper negotiation.
- To prepare budgetary report for raw material purchase and make monthly procurement report for management.
- To perform any other tasks given by honorable management.
- B.Sc in Mechanical/ IPE from any reputed university. PGDSCM/ MBA with Engineering will have added advantages during short listing of resumes.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age at least 26 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Applicants having 1-2 years' experience in similar field will have added advantages.
- Applicants should have good interpersonal communication skills and should be fluent in English in any form of communication.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of imports, ie, Bangladesh IPO, UCP 600, Incoterms, Letter of Credits, Tariff Schedule, Customs and VAT SROs, basic knowledge of VAT and Taxes.
- Applicants should have sound knowledge of LME, SMM, different process and fabrication of steels, aluminum, copper and plastic products.
- Applicants must have good leadership and negotiation skills.
Age: At least 26 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Jiban Bima Bhaban, Level-3, 10 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000.
Walton is a conglomerate based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It comprises numerous subsidiaries and affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Walton brand. The subsidiaries include Walton Motors, Walton Mobile and Walton Electronics.http://www.waltonbd.com/