Category : Engineering
Project Manager/ Sr. Project Manager - Civil Engineering
: Full Time
: 38 to 45 year(s)
: 1 to 6 year(s)
: Gulshan, Dhaka
: Sep 23, 2019
: Oct 22, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Providing policy guidelines to the members of the Project.
- Preparing method statements of all the works / jobs with specifications of all the constituent items (materials, plants, tools etc.).
- Planning for proper progresses of the projects, monitoring the project progresses and taking action plans depending upon the needs.
- Improving workmanship, quality of each item of work and the product.
- Finding out ways for cost minimization and cost efficient material as well as work methods.
- Providing safety guidelines to all the workers, contractors, supervising staffs of the projects and taking proper measures to safeguard man, material, plant and machinery.
- Preparing Project Work Program through Project In-Charges.
- To co-ordinate with Designers (Architect, Structural Engineers, Plumbing Engineers, Electrical Engineers etc.) and provide necessary decisions to sites.
- To co-ordinate with different departments to provide necessary decisions to projects.
- To visit regularly to sites and check project progress as per Work Program.
- To hold meeting regularly with project personnel and contractors to find out operational problems and to eliminate those.
- To supervise construction works on regular intervals to ensure that jobs are done with proper quality, standard and in consistent with Working Drawings.
B. Sc in civil Engineering from Public University only.
1 to 6 year(s)
- Age 38 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Computer knowledge
- Presentation skill
- Report writing
Age: 38 to 45 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Full Time Car Facility
- Provident Fund
- Gratuity benefit
- Lunch Facility
- Hospitalization Facility
- Earned Leave Encasement
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting