Category : Education Application deadline has been passed!
Assistant Vice President, Student Life
: Full Time
: Not mandatory
: Not mentioned
: May 16, 2019
: Jun 10, 2019
- Brac University (Bracu) invites applications for an exemplary, forward thinking, consensus building, and highly influential student affairs expert to help develop, lead and implement policies and practices that support the University-wide student experience. The Assistant Vice President, Student Life will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with colleagues and students across the University on the full range of important issues that affect the non-academic student experience, and to establish a strong operation that is dedicated to supporting and implementing University-wide student services and resources. The position will have significant impact through developing, guiding and enhancing programs, initiatives and operations, on the Bracu-wide student experience.
Job Description / Responsibility
- The Assistant Vice President will provide leadership around the following:
- Provide strategic leadership for the development and implementation of initiatives, policies and procedures related to student support functions;
- Establish relationships or partnerships with various businesses and external agencies that support the University's overall strategic plan and mission;
- Develop student and parents relationship with the University;
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with the different departments of the University to bring about positive changes in the student life;
- Take active initiative to develop corporate connections;
- Maintain discipline and order concerning student activities across the University campuses;
- Nurture strong and trust worthy relationship with the students;
- Respond to students' needs at the University and prepare programs for campus life;
- Masters in any discipline from a reputed University. PhD is strongly preferred.
- Significant years of work experience in Student Affairs preferably at University level.
- Excellent oral and written communication; strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly while managing numerous projects simultaneously.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category