Job Description / Responsibility
- Observe students' comfort, happiness, safety, and relationship with peers and regularly survey the satisfaction of students and parents
- Encourage students to participate in different programs and if necessary meet the parents
- Counsel students/parents as necessary and deal with disciplinary matters
- Plan and organize programs to enhance the relationship between the school, faculty, students and parents.
- Plan and organize educational and awareness raising programs on special topics for students, parents and school personnel involving several stakeholders
- Correspond with parents regularly and respond to their queries, complaints and suggestions in a timely manner
- Manage student attendance and long leave issues
- Oversee the orientation programs for students and orient new students throughout the year.
Masters in any discipline/ MBA
At least 2 year(s)
- Age 24 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in Student Affairs & Events will be given preference.
- Active participation in School events.
Age: 24 to 40 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House - 3/D, Road - 2/A, Block - J, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212
Ascent Group ascribes value to every precious moment of life. Ascent incomparable commitment to knowledge, Retail, Spaces, Services and Information Technology imparts with a sense of fulfillment, accomplishment and freedom. Ascent Group makes a commitment beyond the market. This broader commitment has led to the creation of unique business models that synergize long-term shareholder-value enhancement with execution of larger social responsibilities. Core business: Education, Real Estate, Interior Design, IT, Printing, Transport, Professional Training, Retail store, F&Bhttp://www.scholasticabd.com/