Job Description / Responsibility
- Set up equipment, chemicals and supplies for chemistry, physics and biology labs under the teacher’s guidance.
- Ensures safe work environment by complying with regulations for handling hazardous materials, and follows proper procedures in the disposal of chemicals
- Cleans up hazardous spills, such as mercury and acids and bases and administers first aid related to chemical accidents as required .
- Maintains chemical Storage standards
- Calibrates meter and prepares chemical indicator and biological stain solutions using appropriate quantities of reagents
- Maintains lab equipment and properly sterilizes equipment and cleans glassware using the appropriate solvents.
- Maintains set of reagents for specific lab activities
- Assists teachers in the student work
- Assists teachers in supervising activities.
- Overseas ans maintains the inventory of lab equipment and chemical supplies including ordering and handling the required chemicals under the direction of the teachers.
- Submit requirements such as text books and other equipment through the Department.
- Performs other assigned comparable or transient duties, which are within the area of knowledge and skills required by this job description.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), Diploma (Vocational) in laboratory Science
At least 2 year(s)
- Age at least 22 years
- Good communication skill in English.
- Good command in Computer operation
- Work experience in English medium school as Lab assistant.
Age: At least 22 year(s)
- Salary Review: Yearly
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House 34, Road 27 (old), Dhanmondi R/A
Oxford International School (OIS) is an English medium co-education School following the academic programme of the University of Cambridge, UK up to GCE O and A Levels.http://www.oisbd.net/