Job Description / Responsibility
- Proactively develop sales oriented training module and education plan adaptable to Bangladesh.
- Assist in the communicating with Market and country manager to implement the guidance from Asia Pacific Region and provide the feedback from the front line market.
- Create the marketing tools to support the training department.
- Organize the convention and incentive trip in Bangladesh.
- regularly upgrade the SOP to optimize the daily operation.
- Write content and online media marketing strategy
- Bachelor's degree, mass communication is advantage.
At least 5 year(s)
- 5 years of working experience with at least 2 years of experience in education and training function direct selling industry, have experience in marketing communication or MC.
- Have experience in Creative team.
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English due to massive communication with counterparts from Asia Pacific Region, Mandarin will be advantage.
- Ability to handle stress and to work under time pressure.
- Ability to develop training module and conduct training.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and PowerPoint presentation.
- Communicative and team oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to travel within Asia Pacific region regularly.
- Passionate for work.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House-41, Road-24, Gulshan-1, Dhaka - 1212
Tiens Group Co. Ltd (hereby shortened as Tiens Group), was founded in 1995 by Mr. Li Jinyuan in Tianjin China, began its march into the international market in 1997. Today Tiens Group has become a multinational conglomerate, boasting of industrial capital, trading capital and financial capital. Its businesses cover fields like biotechnology, health management, hotel and tourism industry, educational training, e-commerce, finance investment and real estate, etc. And with its business reaching over 190 countries, Tiens Group has an in-built culture with strong company value and ethics that represents a world of opportunity, challenge and fulfillment. TiensBangladesh the “best place to work” practice and offers an attractive and dynamic working environment with constant opportunities for development of your career.