- Academic Advisor/ Counselor
- Full Time
Job Description / Responsibility
- The applicant will work closely with the Head of School to ensure general administration and overall supervision of teaching programmes.
- Supervision of students welfare, health and security services.
- Supervision and guidance of teaching staff including organization of in-service education of staff.
- Must have sound knowledge of Cambridge curriculum and should have fluent command over English.
- Directing assemblies and other special gatherings of students for events throughout the year.
- Curriculum Program Development, Education Administration/ Management, Education Counseling, Teaching/Training, TOT (Training of Teachers).
- Help students define and develop realistic educational career plans through schedule planning for each semester and summer school, if appropriate. Each student should have an up-to-date academic schedule plan through to graduation.
- Master of Science (MSc), Master of Education (M.Ed) in English
- University of Dhaka,North South University,BRAC University students will get preference
- Preferred Professional Certification: Any,M.Ed
- Training/Trade Course: Education,Teaching
- Skills Required: Administration, Computer skill, Counseling, Education Counseling, Human Resource Management, Time Management
4 to 6 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Able to handle job pressure
- Applicant with working experience from a good reputed English medium school will be given preference
- High level of proficiency in English (both verbal & written) is compulsory
- Must have a thorough knowledge on Cambridge Assessment International Examination (CAIE) programs and curriculum.
Age: 30 to 45 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE APPLYING
CANDIDATES WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE RELATED FIELD FOR THE ADVERTISED JOB POST, MUST APPLY.
Eligible candidates with experience in the job posted, are requested to submit the hard copy of their CV personally at the Administrative Office of the school or email the CV with a cover letter and recent passport size photograph, at our email addresses - [email protected], [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Candidates interviewed earlier need not apply.
Green Dale International School
Road # 83, House # 08, Gulshan-2, Dhaka - 1212, Bangladesh.
Application Deadline : Dec 25, 2019