- Job Location: Banasree, Dhaka.
- Working hour 8.00 AM to 2.35 PM
- Holiday – 1 day (Friday)
- Total no. of classes- 24 per week.
Job Description / Responsibility
- She will teach Bangla from Class-I to V.
- Prepare lesson plans, lecture materials and actively involved in developing curriculum.
- Evaluate students' assignments and written works.
- All academic responsibilities related to students exam, parents dealing and other duties as the position requires.
- Active participation in School events.
- M.A. in Bangla from any Public University.
- B.Ed / M.Ed will be given preference.
- NTRCA certified.
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Candidate must have good knowledge to teach Bangla class from Class-I to V
- Good knowledge of class controlling and students dealing is essentially required.
- Training on teaching-methodology will be added advantage.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Education (School & Colleges).
12,000 - 15,000
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House - 1, Road - 1, Block - B, Mirpur-12, Dhaka-1216
We, The Team of Cosmo School have started our expedition in January, 2013 with a view to make ideal students in terms of moral development, humanity & education. We prepares students to understand, contribute to, and succeed in a rapidly changing society, and thus make the world a better and more just place. We inspire to acquire practical and theoretical knowledge that enables students to better understand our world and improve conditions for local and global communities. We follow the National Curriculum in English Version. We believe in a motto “FIRST IN CLASS, FIRST IN LIFE”. We consider that any student can reach at their dream places or can achieve anything they want by using their brain properly. Proper guideline, opportunity to flourish, better ambience for study and Understanding by mentor can accelerate a students learning.http://cosmoschools.org