- Looking for Junior Section (Nursery, KG & Class- 1) Teacher.
- Job Location: Banasree, Dhaka
- Working hour 7:55 AM to 2.35 PM
- Holiday - 1 day (Friday)
- Total no. of classes- 24 per week
Job Description / Responsibility
- Must have Knowledge in teaching of Nursery, KG & Class-1 students.
- Must have the knowledge of teaching English, a love of children and teaching.
- Must speak, understand and write English.
- Should have the interest in teaching students. Experience in teaching under national curriculum method will be given preference
- Should have the ability to facilitate a safe learning environment where students are allowed to explore concepts and apply them to real life situations.
- Must have knowledge of effective classroom management strategies.
- Must be able to write detailed lesson plans.
- Must be creative, energetic and have a passion for teaching young learners.
- Candidates from Banasree area are highly encouraged to apply.
Master in English Language or English Literature from any Public University
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Candidates need to show a willingness to upgrade themselves to fit our teaching methodology.
- Only applicants with strong command in English may apply
- Training on teaching-methodology will be added advantage.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Education (School & Colleges)
- High level of proficiency in English (both verbal & written) is essential.
- Good knowledge of class controlling and students dealing is essentially required.
12,000 - 15,000
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House - 1, Road - 1, Block - B, Mirpur-12, Dhaka-1216
We, The Team of Cosmo School have started our expedition in January, 2013 with a view to make ideal students in terms of moral development, humanity & education. We prepares students to understand, contribute to, and succeed in a rapidly changing society, and thus make the world a better and more just place. We inspire to acquire practical and theoretical knowledge that enables students to better understand our world and improve conditions for local and global communities. We follow the National Curriculum in English Version. We believe in a motto “FIRST IN CLASS, FIRST IN LIFE”. We consider that any student can reach at their dream places or can achieve anything they want by using their brain properly. Proper guideline, opportunity to flourish, better ambience for study and Understanding by mentor can accelerate a students learning.http://cosmoschools.org