Category : Education
Additional Mathematics Teacher (Class VIII & X)
Green Dale International School
: Full Time
: 27 to 42 year(s)
: 3 to 5 year(s)
: Gulshan, Dhaka
: Nov 05, 2019
: Dec 04, 2019
- Additional Mathematics (Cambridge curriculum).
Job Description / Responsibility
- Mathematics (Syllabus D & Additional Mathematics) Teacher for Class VIII & X
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Required to prepare lesson plans, lecture materials according to the developing curriculum
- Evaluate students' assignments, projects and written work
- Able to carry out other responsibilities such as exam preparation, parents dealing with parents and other duties
- Holding Mock Tests
- Teachers- parents- students one to one meeting for improvement in their deficiency, if any, for further progress
- Also prepare counseling to students in their steps in the university level
- Prepare, administer and evaluate Class Tests, Quiz and Term Exams
- Monitor the progress of the students/ counseling and assisting them to improve
- Active participation in School events
- Masters in Science (MSC) / Mathematics from a recognized university like Dhaka University, North South University, Brac University
- Candidates with English medium academic background that is O Level and A Level, are encouraged to apply for the post
- Training on teaching methodology for quality education
- North South University,BRAC University students will get preference
- Preferred Professional Certification: Any
- Training/Trade Course: Education
- Skills Required: Computer literacy
3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 27 to 42 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Able to manage class and students
- We prefer candidates who are goal oriented and can handle job pressure.
- Good knowledge of class controlling and students dealing is essentially required.
- Experience in teaching in a good reputed English medium school will be given preference.
- High level of proficiency in English (both verbal & written) is essential.
- Literacy in computing with basic knowledge of MS Office and relevant programs are a must.
- Professional in use of modern technology for effective teaching.
- Must have a thorough orientation of latest Cambridge Assessment International Examination (CAIE) programs and curriculum
Age: 27 to 42 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category