Job Description / Responsibility
- Collect data from different sources in business and prepare various report as per business requirement.
- Handover report to relevant members of the business so that members make proper decision.
- Develop and maintain databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Others - as per business requirement.
- Masters degree in any discipline.
- Candidates with Masters degree in Mathematics or Statistics will get preference.
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 24 to 27 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ability to analyze large data sets.
- High level skill required in MS Excel, PowerPoint.
- Skilled in documentation, facilitation, presentation & reporting.
- Computer knowledge (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Internet etc).
- Strong report writing skills both Bangla and English.
Age: 24 to 27 year(s)
10,000 - 12,000
- Attractive compensation package with PF.
- Two festival bonus.
- Performance based career path.
- Others - As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Hazipara Showroom: 62, East Hazipara, DIT Road, Dhaka-1219.
Since 1991, NADIA Furniture Ltd. has gradually become a promising name in the arena of furniture manufacturing industry of Bangladesh. In order to deliver furniture products to the domestic and global customers and to satisfy them, NADIA believes in maintaining quality and elevated standards of service.http://www.nadiafurniture.com