- Golden Harvest InfoTech Limited is one of Bangladesh`s leading, 100% export oriented and well established outsource company. To meet the growing demand of its clients, the company is in search of young and energetic candidates for data entry/BPO jobs.
- The selected operator can work in the morning or evening shift. Morning shift time is from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM (Female) and Evening Shift is from 04:00 PM to 10:00 PM (Male).
Job Description / Responsibility
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for Computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check the output.
- Age 18 to 35 years
- Candidates should have good English comprehension.
- Flexible for the experienced in the handwritten data entry field.
- Typing speed of minimum 20-25 words per minute.
- Well Disciplined
- Quick Learner
Age: 18 to 35 year(s)
Selected Candidates will attend training and receive Trainee Allowance for training period.Upon successful completion of training candidate can expect to earn minimum amount of Tk. 7000 and with experiences it can grow up to Tk. 25000 depends on candidate`s data production capacity.
- Performance bonus
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Leave & Other facilities will be as per company policy. Students will be considered with their Exams and classes.
- Attendance & Punctuality Bonus as per company policy.
- Performance Bonus as per company policy.
- Complementary tea and snacks.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested applicants are invited to send their updated CV (including passport sized photograph) to the address given below by 31 December, 2019 from 9.00 am - 6.00 pm. The office is closed on Friday.
Hard copy will get preference.
Golden Harvest InfoTech Ltd.
Address :2nd floor, 70-71 Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Application Deadline : Dec 13, 2019