Job Description / Responsibility
- Need to handle incoming calls to the prospective customers pertaining to the Client's business.
- Need to provide excellent customer service and gives precise information to the customer, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Identify customer needs, clarify information and provide solutions.
- Perform every call actively to solve client's problem.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated persons for further investigation.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information in order to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
- Report time to time to the team leader for complicated issues.
- Must be graduated from any reputed University / Institutions.
- Diploma completed candidates are also encourage to apply.
- Age 21 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Similar experience in BPO industry will get preference.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Good oral communication skill.
- Good listening skill and analytical skill.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Willingness to work in any shift/ roster.
Age: At least 21 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here
Walk in Interview
Interview Time: 9.30 AM
Day: Saturday to Thursday.
Except Friday and Any Government Holiday.
Interview Location: ( 4thFloor) Rajuk Trade Center,Nikunja 2, Khilkhet,Dhaka.
Application Deadline : Aug 13, 2018
242 Tejgaon I/A, Gulshan Link Road, Dhaka
Founded in 2010, Digicon is now serving from over 29000sqft set up located in one of the prime locality of Dhaka city with current Man Power strength of more than 300+ employees. We provide turnkey solutions to all the industries who outsource their Customer Care division, Back Office Support including IT for cost effectiveness so that they can concentrate more on their core business.http://www.digicontechnologies.com