- Shift = 9 hours/day - 5 days per week (Mon-Fri & optional weekends)
- Hours generally range from 8:00 PM - 5:00 AM
Job Description / Responsibility
Your primary responsibility in this role will involve responding to/resolving a variety of customer support inquiries from our clients via phone, email and chat.
Open to all but candidates must have strong English speaking/ writing skills since this role involves handling U.S. based customer service inquiries.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Strong work ethic
- Positive, "can-do" attitude
- Committed to consistently work the night shift
- Able to work under pressure and handle tough customer situations
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- General computer skills/knowledge
- Previous US-based customer service experience is a huge plus!!
20,000 - 30,000
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Provident fund, Gratuity Fund, 2 days off per week
- Salary Review/Bonus: Every 6 months (twice per year)
- Lunch/Dinner is provided daily!!!
- Drop Off service (If applicable)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY (Only takes 5 minutes):
Application Deadline : Oct 27, 2019