Category : Creative/Design
: Full Time
: At least 1 year(s)
: 15,000 - 20,000
: Sep 01, 2019
: Sep 30, 2019
- Data analytics working based in the USA; catering to top 10 marketing research and analytics companies in the world. Survey checking, quality check data tables and creating visually engaging charts to help facilitate client`s marketing research project management process.
- We have a unique work environment and maintain an out of the box ambiance, culture. Therefore, it is a must that every candidate should be able to adapt our belief system and adopt our work philosophy.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Take direction and translate them into deliverables.
- Data creative visualization. Infographics
- Video animation and manipulate video clips
- Clipping, de-branding, and transcript
- Always ready to learn and understand the importance of each task
- Assist in and devolve marketing material including and not limited to corporate identity, logos, websites, brochures, business cards, interactive media, sales presentations and more
- Ongoing development of corporate websites and maintain social media
- Working closely with other departments to ensure brand consistency.
Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A) in Graphic Design, Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A) in Graphic Design
At least 1 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must be a problem solver and willing to learn
- English fluency is a must.
- Should be well versed with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Creative Suite CS5 (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Professional, Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash Professional), Quark Studio and should have good typing speed.
- Should be willing to work according to the shift plan of the company.
- Ability to grasp and understand new technologies quickly
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possessing a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of the information
- Capable of working under minimal supervision with a high level of initiative, energy & enthusiasm for learning
15,000 - 20,000
- Medical allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category