Category : Creative/Design
: Full Time
: At most 32 year(s)
: At least 1 year(s)
: Aug 19, 2019
: Sep 18, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Analyze textile trends, making of mood boards and story boards and present it to the concern persons.
- Develop textile samples as per the textile trends, themes, mood boards, and story board, through weavers on various looms and present it to the Design Manager for approval.
- Innovate and take challenges of weaving for new developments, visit textile weaving fields to work direct with weavers and explore market for the sourcing of new yarns.
- Visit textile fields outside Dhaka on regular basis for sample development and supervise the fabric production.
- Continuously monitoring sales of the products developed by the designed fabric.
- Ensure providing sufficient work to the weavers and solve their problems immediately.
- Maintain effective team spirit, organisational values and having harmony among the team members.
Graduate/Post Graduate in Fashion Design / Fine Arts from any reputed University
At least 1 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Strong creative sense of textile design and colors
- Extensive knowledge of weaving on handlooms, power looms and yarns.
- Always updated with current textile trends of the fashion industry and national and international competition and challenges
- Creative, innovative and conceptualization.
- Ability to anticipate change in fashion, fashion forecasting
- Fabric knowledge
- Design related computer skills
- Effective communication and presentation
Age: At most 32 year(s)
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category