Job Description / Responsibility
- New product design & development.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, baby toys, water tank, dies, mold, tools, and controls, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
- Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
- Coordinate with operation & production department to design, layout, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
- Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to the materials.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery using computer-assisted equipment.
- Position instructions and comments onto drawings.
- Lay out, draw, and reproduce illustrations for reference manuals and technical publications to describe operation and maintenance of mechanical systems.
- Design scale or full-size blueprints of specialty items such as toys, tanks & others products.
- Produce drawings using computer-assisted drafting systems.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mechanical Engineering
2 to 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting