- As a Web Designer, will play a vital role in the development of our product. Your focus will be on application interface implementation. We are a smart team of effective designers and developers committed to the potential of our digital product and services.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Scaffold new features for our applications.
- Write well-crafted, high-quality, self-documented, and easy to maintain code.
- Develop and maintain our component-based framework.
- Work closely with designer to create remarkable user-experiences for our clients.
- Work closely with our front-end-developers to implement solutions for our customers.
- The ability and willingness to work both independently and collaboratively.
At least 2 year(s)
- Experience shipping and maintaining SaaS, browser-based web application development.
- Sound knowledge and experience coding in HTML and CSS (Pre-Processors: SASS, SCSS, LESS, Stylus); intimate knowledge of cross-browser challenges and experience developing standards-compliant markup and responsive, CSS-driven layouts that separate content from presentation
- A solid understanding of front-end build and development tools.
- Experience with responsive design and implementation.
- Experience with Git and GitHub is a plus.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting