Category : Creative/Design Application deadline has been passed!
Junior Officer - Design
The Acme Laboratories
: Full Time
: At most 30 year(s)
: 1 to 2 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Nov 05, 2019
: Nov 11, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop product packing materials design for new and existing product and ensure timely delivery of material designs within timeline.
- Create, develop and modify packaging related artwork with Adobe creative suits.
- Design, prepare and perform graphics related functions as per guidelines and instructions.
- Create posters, leaflets, professional publications, banners, festoons, magazines, event related design and other materials.
- Design and produce highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations.
- Think creatively by generating new ideas, designs and concepts.
- Ready to work in a team and in line with the Management instruction as and when required.
Graduate in Fine Arts (graphic discipline) or Bachelors' degree with a Graphic Diploma from any Graphic Institute.
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age at most 30 years
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience will be given preference. But fresh candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- Hands on experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (Latest version).
- Excellent design skills, including the effective use of color, form and composition along with experience of other advanced photography services will be an added advantage.
- The incumbent should be self-driven to work under pressure, result oriented with 'can do' attitude and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Educational qualification and age limit may be relaxed for highly qualified and experienced candidates.
Age: At most 30 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category