Category : Creative/Design Application deadline has been passed!
UX/UI Designer, Technology
: Full Time
: Not mandatory
: Uttara, Dhaka
: Sep 23, 2019
: Oct 15, 2019
- Boomerang Digital is looking for a talented and creative UX/UI Designer who is capable of crafting amazing user experiences and designs. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess analytical and problem-solving skills, design solutions and be able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Working days: Sunday to Thursday (5 Days)
- Work Hours: 11.00 am to 7.00 pm
- Lunch Break: 1 Hour
Job Description / Responsibility
- Create rich, up-to-date User Interfaces for Websites and Mobile Applications.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create flexible UI that adapts to a range of devices (Responsive Design).
- Collaborate with Project Manager, User Experience Designer, and Development team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
Talented or creative people from any line or background of work with proven track record.
- Experience using at least one of the following: Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD.
- Excellent visual design skills, focusing on clean, modern design.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Proven UI designing experience with a strong portfolio. Applicants must provide a link to their online portfolio when applying. Ideally, this should be a Behance, Dribbble account or a Google Drive/Dropbox link.
- BONUS SKILLS:
- Experience in UX methodologies and user-centered design.
- Experience in user research and usability testing.
- Familiarity with wireframing tools (Moqups, Balsamiq etc).
- Basic understanding of how HTML and CSS work will be helpful.
- Candidate's permanent position will be confirmed after the end of the probation period
- Group Life Insurance & Health Insurance (after probation period).
- Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and fun environment with one of the best teams in the country.
- Opportunity to learn immensely in a short period of time.
- Hands-on experience working with top brands.
- Nutritious food during breakfast, lunch and evening snacks.
- Multiplayer PC and Console Gaming, Table-Tennis and a lot more!
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!