Category : Commercial/Supply Chain Application deadline has been passed!
Senior level Managerial position (GM/DGM)
Bang Jin Group
: Full Time
: At most 45 year(s)
: At least 20 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Sep 08, 2019
: Sep 22, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- To work effectively across the organization to design and develop a supply chain strategy for successful execution of supply chain support,
- Collecting of quotations, preparing comparative statements, obtaining approvals, issuing purchase order.
- To coordinate with factory regarding materials supply.
- Responsible for day to day operational activities such as delivery follow up, purchase order creation & daily critical stock monitoring.
- Maintain right quantity of inventory which will lead to maximizing savings without hampering production schedules and minimize supply chain risk.
- Continuously evaluate performance of suppliers and maintain eligible list of reputed and capable suppliers who do ethical business.
- Closely monitoring local purchase and verify price at vendor
- Creating item specific forecasts over a continuing time horizon to be used for ordering and inventory management purposes
- Post Graduate degree with Honors from public university, preferably MBA with SCM
- A professional certification on Commercial/ supply chain management will be an added advantage.
At least 20 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- At least 20 year(s) and out of that 10 years must be in Commercial and SCM activities
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Purchase/ Procurement, Supply Chain, Distribution, Logistic, Store/ Inventory.
- Knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, Power point and Internet browsing, etc.).
- Should have excellent knowledge in Export, Import, trade financing and L/C management
- Should have knowledge SCM, Logistic, Freight Forwarding, and Delivery & Documentation.
Age: At most 45 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category