Category : Commercial/Supply Chain Application deadline has been passed!
Depot In Charge/ Asst. Depot In Charge, Distribution Department
Roxy Paints Limited
: Full Time
: At least 28 year(s)
: 3 to 5 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Not mentioned
: Aug 20, 2019
: Sep 18, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for overall distribution, logistics, transportation and store management systems.
- Able to use ERP/computer packages to monitor stock levels, order and re-order of goods when necessary, and track the movement of goods/vehicle.
- Distribute as per sales order and receive incoming materials as per challan. Ensure all orders are properly documented and released for pick-up.
- Managing of transport, Store Officer, drivers, helper, labors and Security Guard.
- Coordinate with Sales & Marketing department in terms of time & delivery of items.
- Liaison with Central Distribution, Sales and Accounts department effectively.
- To follow up all enquiries, preparing proposals where necessary.
- Developing and confirming distribution schedules and vehicle routes.
- Assist to develop modern warehouse and Inventory policies and procedures.
- Prepare Product wise daily and monthly statement and as and when required.
- Maintain FIFO system and avoid all types of damage product like rusted, broken & quality detoriated.
- Ensure regular reporting on warehouse and Inventory to concerned authority.
- Maintain petty cash, Attendance Register, Stock Register and Vehicle Log Book.
MA/ BA/ M.Com/ B.Com in Accounting will get preference.
3 to 5 year(s)
- Age at least 28 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 3-5 years experience in paint industry.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Depot Management/ Inventory/Store Management, Logistic Management, Operation Management.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area: Manufacturing (FMCG).
- Honest, proactive, assertive and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal an analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in MS Excel and MS Word.
Age: At least 28 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category