Category : Commercial/Supply Chain Application deadline has been passed!
Deputy Manager - Warehouse
Kabir Group of Industries
: Full Time
: At most 40 year(s)
: At least 10 year(s)
: Feb 09, 2019
: Feb 17, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure receipt & storage of Raw Materials, Chemical & Refectory Item in proper place (as per plan).
- Imported Raw Materials, Chemical & Spare parts L.C wise receiving and short / excess reporting by email or phone to higher authority.
- Prepare daily imported Materials (Raw Materials, Chemical & Refectory Item) transfer/consumption and four month stock report & forward it to foreign procurement & commercial.
- Ensure smooth supply of Raw Material, Chemical & Refractory to the Melting Plant.
- Ensure timely arrival of Scrap by pursuing to the supply chain management.
- Be conversant with storage system and accountability and supervise the subordinates in their duties.
- Ensure sufficient stock of Raw Material, Chemical & Refractory items in time. Raise indent to Head office timely and maintain workable pipe line for smooth production support.
- Plan ahead to received major foreign consignment like M.S Scrap, M.S Billets, Chemicals, Refectory etc. and designate officials for safe storing space including unload. Submit requirements for approval to plant head at least 7 days before arrival of consignment to organize manpower, vehicle and equipment.
- Coordinate with corporate Logistics Department to ensure timely arrival of Raw Materials (M.S Scrap & M.S Billets, etc.)
- Prepare the daily GRN after quality certifies for foreign and locally received materials. and timely dispatch to H/O procurement/Accounts.
- Closely monitor local purchase and verify price at random. Ensure items of correct specification are purchased in correct quantity.
- Implementing store and inventory management systems with control and aligned with ERP. Ensure indents are raised & proper documentation is completed on a timely basis for requisition of items;
- To manage both inward and outward stock movement whilst maintaining accuracy and integrity of the store/s inventory records including all associated documentation and record keeping for accounting purposes.
- Overseeing inventory control and processing orders.
- Approving incoming materials by confirming specifications, reporting, rejecting or returning unacceptable materials.
- To monitor yearly inventory accordingly.
- Maintain FIFO/LIFO for materials movements in compliance with ISO Standard.
- Responsible for issue, receipts, documentation, warehousing, inventory, stocking and making computerized entries for the related items.
- Supervising & controlling the activities of team Members
- Overall Supervision and control with regards to store/purchase function.
- Maintain and monitoring warehouse related administrative activities.
- Planning, monitoring and controlling the inventory management.
- Any other duties directed by superior authority.
- Masters degree in any discipline
At least 10 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good communication skill both in Bengali & English.
- Capable to work under pressure & modern inventory software operating.
- Must be skilled in the use of computer including M.S Word, Excel, and Internet E-mail.
- Sound knowledge in store management system, capable of performing day to day operation of store department.
- Proper knowledge of inventory management (Oracle ERP).
- Should have knowledge in modern Ledger Management system.
- Candidates must mention two well known personalities as referee in the CV
- Dynamic, innovative, energetic and presentable.
- Willing to take up challenges
Age: At most 40 year(s)
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!