Category : Commercial/Supply Chain Application deadline has been passed!
: Full Time
: At most 32 year(s)
: At least 4 year(s)
: Nov 28, 2018
: Dec 27, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage and maintain accurate Receive and Issue records of all materials, inventory taking, Quality checking as per procedure.
- Ensure proper maintain and operation of the store like safe receipt, storage, timely dispatch and Monitor warehouse space is used efficiently.
- Ensure proper store compliance.
- Make sure inventory control & Ensure minimum stock level.
- Keep costs and other overheads within the budgeted limit.
- Develop and maintain ERP system for materials delivering to the production floor as per plan.
- Maintain close liaison with the concern Department and cater for their requirement successfully.
- Follow and implement the operational strategies and procedures according to the company policy.
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Plan & organize in maximizing space utilization.
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Coach and supervise a team of inventory personnel.
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline
- Diploma in Supply chain management will be preferable.
At least 4 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: At most 32 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category