Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain adequate store supplies.
- Management of all store operational issues to include store housekeeping, store administrative duties, physical inventories.
- Communicating with the procurement department regarding on time delivery.
- Establishing and implementing methods and best practices related to the system.
- Responsible to ensure that documentation of incoming stocks are properly received, recorded and checked with each order /style.
- Ensure that stocks are properly stored to prevent from damage, loss, pilferage or mixing with other orders.
- Maintain log for the supply chain and report accordingly.
- Ensure interior & exterior of store is maintained to company standards.
Minimum Graduate preferably in commerce discipline
5 to 8 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Knowledge regarding inventory management software will be given preference.
- Proficiency in Computer and English language is a must.
- Experience in FMCG sector will be given preference.
- Candidate who are not experienced in store need not apply.
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
- Provident Fund.
- Benevolent Fund.
- Subsidy lunch.
- Mobile allowance.
- Leave Encashment.
- Two Festival Bonuses.
- Yearly Increment.
- Others benefits as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
32, Topkhana Road (4th Floor), Dhaka-1000
Bengal Biscuits Ltd. was established in 1980 to serve mainly as manufacturer of biscuits, candy, snacks and other food products. This company is a Public Limited Company and operating successfully reflecting continued improvement. The main items are biscuits, candies and snacks of various kinds which are favoured by consumers for their quality and delicious taste. Bengal Biscuits Ltd. has sales, marketing and distribution network in all over Bangladesh and enjoys excellent brand reputation in Bangladesh for its quality products.