Job Description / Responsibility
- Analyze price proposals and other information to determine reasonable prices.
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of their organization.
- Meet with vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action.
- Evaluate and monitor contracts to be sure that vendors and supplies comply with the terms and conditions of the contract and to determine the need for changes.
- Maintain and review records of items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories.
- Work out agreements with suppliers, such as when products will be delivered.
- Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery schedule.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Service Sector
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 20 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Have to work with Microsoft word and Microsoft Excel.
Age: 20 to 35 year(s)
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting