Category : Commercial/Supply Chain Application deadline has been passed!
Senior Officer - Commercial ( Category Food)
: Full Time
: 3 to 5 year(s)
: Mohakhali, Dhaka
: Sep 10, 2018
: Sep 30, 2018
We are looking for Senior Officer -Category (Food/Non Food)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist the Category manager in implementing overall Strategic Plan.
- Achieve departmental Annual Business Plan (ABP) with assigned category analysis and actionable strategies.
- Initiate to ensure right product assortment through increasing margins & profitable pricing strategy in targeted category range.
- Develop departmental Plano gram process for proper store layout, space management of products display & merchandising.
- Issuing & Authorizing Purchase Orders (PO).
- To implement Commercial activities as per SAP MM module functionalities as per business objectives and carry out essential SAP system related tasks.
- MCH (Merchandise Category Hierarchy) creation, change & deletion.
- Article Master: Ensure accurate information for article creation/change, auto replenishment parameter, EAN issues.
- Vendor Master: Ensure accurate information of article specific info record, multiple info record and site wise record & pricing.
- Ensure products availability in day to day activities with proper demand planning through SAP system to run smooth replenishment (Push & Pull Driven) and coordination with internal & external stakeholder.
- Analysing price change quotations and reporting to Category Manager.
- To implement Commercial activities as per SAP MM module functionalities as per business objectives to maintain optimum level inventory management.
- Ensure On time delivery of Products along with products availability and maintain optimum stock levels with proper demand planning through SAP system to run smooth replenishment (Push & Pull Driven) and coordination with internal & external stakeholder.
- Initiate to forecast demand that ensure availability of smooth material management through stock/order analysis, availability trend analysis, demand base products selection to make consistency of product availability
- Analyze information about vendor and evaluate vendor performance.
- Close monitoring item to item in-depth sales and profit analysis, ensuring proper display and merchandising as per layout plan to enhance category visibility that meet customer needs with fulfilling financial objectives.
- Conducting regular market survey to evaluate market intelligence of products availability, pricing, product range information, consumer behaviour, share competition for category review and take necessary strategies are in place to assess the development needs of the business at all levels in context of regular operation and expansion.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Graduate, preferably Business or Management Graduate or MBA
3 to 5 year(s)
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Leadership & team building qualities
- Sound Knowledge of SAP ERP Systems
- Sound Knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Negotiation Skills
- Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity, Performance bonus
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category