Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for ensuring that a company has a very clear strategy when purchasing goods and services. The Commercial Officer may set policies for purchasing that take into account budgets, stock requirements and skills required.
- Knowledge on and familiar with L/C & BTB L/C terms & conditions, PI/ Indent to L/C processing & Opening.
- Communications & follow up with the banks, suppliers, carrier companies, forwarders, customs house and so on to arrange material for company on time.
- Prepare invoice, packing list, B/L etc. for export & import of goods when necessary.
- For many companies costs are a key factor in their purchasing decisions so the Commercial Officer will ensure suppliers are aware of this.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships, Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services, Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries, Examine and test existing contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness, Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients, Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies, Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements, Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on Commercial costs.
- Provide a strategic, efficient and flexible Commercial service which will deliver optimum value for money, cost savings and best quality of service.
- Advise and support all the departments in procurement and supplier relationships helping to drive better Commercial practice.
- Support all the departments' in Commercial activities such as the tender process, grant requirements, supplier relationships and contract management for goods and services.
- To perform any other jobs as and when assigned by the top management.
- Master of Commerce (MCom), Masters degree in any discipline
At least 4 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Computer skills, especially good at EXCEL and WORD.
- Can read and write relevant documents and emails, can affluently talking with others in English.
- Good working habit, all important documents and files no matter in computer or hard copy can neatly be organized and categorized.
- Good communication skills, outgoing personality
Age: At least 30 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
20,000 - 22,000
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting