Supply chain consists of a set of approaches to efficiently integrate the flow of materials, finances, and information from suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, retailers to the final customer, and back again. This position need to develop supply chain strategy for successful execution of supply chain or many integrated efforts.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain right quantity of inventory which will lead to maximizing savings without hampering production schedules.
- Define Lead Time, EOQ and minimum stock levels and plan purchases accordingly. As well overseeing and monitoring the Raw Material stock position for executing optimum stock level as per plan.
- Clear practical knowledge & experience on Letter of credit policy, LC terms & conditions, Sight, Deferred & u-pas LC condition.
- Dealing capability of correspondence with foreign suppliers, shippers etc.
- Product sourcing and cost analysis, Raw Materials planning and inventory management.
- To coordinate with factory warehouse regarding materials.
- Ensure correct maintenance of daily stock record and monitor Daily Delivery Orders for all products and spares.
- Ensure Cost control through effective Inventory Management.
- Prepare monthly procurement / import plan in coordination with Sales, Production and Commercial department;
- Coordinate with Production and dispatch department to ensure the delivery as per requirement in right time.
Masters/ MBA in any discipline from a reputed University. PGDSCM or CSCM preferred
6 to 8 year(s)
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills both in written and speaking in English.
- Pro-active, smart, enthusiastic and career oriented
- Disciplined, Energetic, Good Negotiator, Honest, Team Player, et
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encashment
- Profit Bonus
- Festival Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Mobile Allowance
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Please send your resume with a passport size photo and a cover letter to the following address mentioning the position on the top left corner of the envelope.
Human Resources Department
New Zealand Dairy Products Bangladesh Ltd.
Shanta Western Tower, Office space # 801, Level # 8
186, Tejgaon Industrial Area (Tejgaon Gulshan Link Road), Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Telephone enquiries or any form of persuasion will lead to disqualification.
We offer an excellent working environment, career path and one of the most competitive remuneration packages in the industry we operate.
Application Deadline : May 31, 2018