Category : Commercial/Supply Chain
Senior Officer/ Assistant Manager, Procurement
: Full Time
: At most 35 year(s)
: At least 5 year(s)
: Oct 09, 2019
: Oct 21, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure procuring required goods with quality at right price within time.
- Assist & coordinate to develop new sources/ vendors to minimize procurement risk.
- Engage with procurement work flow to bear out & maintain lead time.
- Maintain on time adjustment of IOU/ advance payment of the procurement team.
- Verity all purchase bills and ensure on time payment to the vendors by following the right approval process.
- Remain updated with the pending works and drive accordingly.
- Preparing regular report on various requisition settlement, keep transparency on information & work flow.
- Maintain one to one feedback with group members on regular work to reduce setbacks & point out the learning from experience.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from reputed University.
- PGD in SCM will get preference.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- At least 5-years' experience in Procurement/ Commercial/ Supply chain Management.
- Must have excellent knowledge on Vendor sourcing and development, Local & International Procurement
- Procedure, Modern Supply Chain Management, Procurement Software, Procurement Life Cycle.
- Must have excellent skill on Effective communication and interpersonal skills, Negotiation Skills & Analytical Ability.
Age: At most 35 year(s)
- PF, Gratuity, Two Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus, Health & life Insurance etc.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category